Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Awards
Call for nominations: August 1, 2018 — March 10, 2019
Corporate partner communications: March 22, 2019
Letters sent to award winners: March 23, 2019
Press release issued: April 4, 2019
What is the Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Award?
The Top 50 Tech Award specifically recognizes the achievements of women who are breaking barriers and setting high standards for themselves and others. Women in the technology industry face unique challenges, and we hope to inspire young women to face such hurdles with confidence and pursue their dreams in the technology industry. Every year, the National Diversity Council compiles a list of the Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology to feature the highest caliber of executive female leaders within the technology industry. These women are the most prominent leaders, and they have reached the top of their profession by being effective leaders in their organization. They drive change, innovate, and inspire others to succeed while contributing to business growth.
The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology meet the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of female professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship
- All awardees must be able to attend the National Diversity and Leadership Conference to receive the award in Dallas, TX on April 11, 2019.