DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program
University of Phoenix - Dallas
Become a nationally-recognized CDP in 2019!
The DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program prepares professionals to create and lead highly successful D&I strategies for organizational excellence and a competitive edge in today's global marketplace. Graduates of the program are recognized as an NDCCDP (National Diversity Council Certified Diversity Professional).
Upon completion of the 5-day program, participants will:
- Recognize diversity and inclusion as drivers of business success and employee engagement in the 21st-century workplace.
- Possess a broad range of knowledge and skills to perform at a high level as D&I professionals and bring value to their organizations.
- Gain access to a reputable and reliable community of professionals through the DiversityFIRST™
- Graduate Network to encourage continued learning as the D&I field evolves.
- Enhance credibility with the National Diversity Council’s CDP designation to positively impact professional growth.
The target audience for the DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program includes professionals working in the D&I field and any other professionals across industries with an interest in the field.
Diversity Domain 1: The Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity Domain 2: Cultural Competence
Diversity Domain 3: Measurement and Accountability
Diversity Domain 4: Inclusive Leadership
Diversity Domain 5: Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion
Participants are expected to complete assigned readings and arrive prepared to actively engage in classroom discussions. All participants will be provided password access to the DiversityFIRST™ Toolkit, which is the primary repository of selected articles and readings required, prior to the actual classroom instruction. Successful completion of the program requires mastery of both the pre-assigned readings and the classroom curriculum.
- Completion of pre-work
- Completion of class projects during 5-day program
- Multiple-choice exam
|5-day on-site classroom participation (see Curriculum Outline)||$5,550|
|Access to DiversityFIRST™ Toolkit and DiversityFIRST™ Graduate Network||included|
|CDP Examination Fee||$450|
Note: National and State partners receive a $1,000 discount